The rural type house is formed of a basement and a ground floor, with the shorter wing looking onto the street. It displays three windows protected by adjustable slat shutters. It preserves the medieval cellars with semi-cylindrical arches.
It is the oldest house on this street.
Josef Drotleff’s printing house functioned here between 1850 and 1877.
|Richard Holt @ 25/03/2016, 1:56|