The building is formed of a basement, a ground floor and the first floor, its façade displaying four panes. The gate has geometrical adornments and radially disposed wood boards on the superior side. The ridged roof has a crest parallel to the façade and three eye-shaped skylights.
Starting with 1900 it hosted the offices of the “Reunion of Romanian Craftsmen” in Sibiu, which was founded by Nicolae Cristea in 1867, being its president during 30 years.
On May 3rd, 1924, the Reunion changed its name into the National Cultural Reunion of Romanian Craftsmen in Sibiu (1922).
Victor Tordaseanu lived here at the beginning of the 20th century.