1337 - 1366
It is a flank tower annexed to the second precinct. It has a circular plan at the base. From the level of the cornice, the tower has the shape of an octagonal prism concluded in its superior part by a body standing out towards the exterior and sustained by consoles with crude oil holes between arches. It was restored in 1967. The connective wall between these towers is a recent reconstruction of the old wall that once connected them. Height: 21.65m.