1. home
  2. Lower Town
  3. Str. Faurului

Str. Faurului


Old names:
1751 Schmidtgasse

Here were three shops of the smitheries (here comes the name from). Nearby ’’The Asylum”, since the 14th century there was a bathhouse which had a bathtub later on and which was warmed by a huge brick stove. The bath used the water from ’’Kempel” Lake.
Two of the buildings have certain medieval elements from the 15th-17th centuries.

Select: