No. 2, Samuel von Brukenthal Street
- The eclectic decoration, with very rich Jugendstill elements, consists of pilasters with grooves, cornices, vegetal garlands, badges, masks, frames, etc.
- The monumental staircase in two divergent ramps, with a rich polychrome parietal decoration in the lobby, on the first floor there is an Art 1900 style stained glass window, the whole hall presenting Greek motifs and lion heads
The first pharmacy in Sibiu functioned in one of the old houses existing on this location, having been opened in 1494. It initially hosted the Land Credit Bank (Bodenkreditionstalt) and after World War II it functioned as the offices of a series of state institutions, after which it served for many years as the offices of the Romanian Savings Bank.
During the war, in 1941, the cellar was used as a shelter against air-raids.
A bus terminal with a waiting hall and a ticket sales office for bus and train trips opened here in December 1937.
Nowadays, the building, completely remodeled, is hosting the headquarters of the City Hall of Sibiu since 2006
- Piaţa Mare
- No. 1, Large Square
- No. 2, Large Square
- No. 2, Samuel von Brukenthal Street
- No. 4 Large Sq., Brukenthal Palace
- No.5 Large Square, The Blue House
- No. 6 Large Square
- No. 7 Large Square
- No. 8 Large Square, Hecht House
- No. 9, Large Square
- No. 10, Large Square, Haller House
- No. 11, Large Square
- No. 12, Large Square
- No. 13, Large Square, Lutsch House
- No. 14, Large Square
- No. 15, Large Square
- No. 16, Large Square