No. 11, Timotei Popovici Street
18th century; 1920-1929
The rectangular plan building is formed of a basement, a ground floor and two floors. The façade looking onto T. Popovici Street is asymmetrical and composed of seven lines. The façade looking onto the Schiller Square is identical to that on T. Popovici Street, except this one has nine lines. The ridged roof has a crest parallel to the facades.
The editorial offices of daily newspaper Tribuna were hosted here between 1888 and November 1890, when it moved on Mitropoliei Street. George Cosbuc also lived here for a period while being editor at Tribuna (1887-1890)
In 1899 the house was bought by Julius Pankiewicz who opened a restaurant here.